www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL IS OFFICIALLY BEAT

Monday, October 16, 2006

I spent the entire day running around like a chicken with its head cut off. And that's not a good sight. I remember in the Philippines, every time a new house was built up we would have house blessings, and they would cut a chicken's head off and have it run around the house. The blood was left on the floor then they would either put wood or carpet on top of it. It's a gross tradition. Another gross tradition is schoolwork. Yeah. Not anybody's fault, though. I've been very bad about managing my time. I'm lucky that my job is very understanding about it. So, I jumped straight into the computer this morning, dropped a load of laundry and started my reading assignments online. Realized after lunch, however, that my book I needed for my online test was in Derby. So, I called work and told my sup, thank God she's a student herself, but I'm sure she still wasn't happy about it. Anyway, went to Derby and did my online exam, and got to hang out with Logan a little bit. Now I'm trying to do my homework that would be due tomorrow trying to get a head start. I'm sure I'll get them all done tonight if Ray let's me stay up late.

Anyway, I only had one day off last weekend and that was Saturday. Mom's luncheon which I already blogged about was awesome. Her new friend Doris, is very funny, and she has a lot of stories. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her around the house. Anyway, after that whole day of chit chat, food and shopping, Ray and I went to try Fritz. The ambiance is excellent but the food was ordinary and the service was slow. We didn't have a bad time, but we didn't have a great time either. After dinner we met Becky at Tanners. We actually had a blast. We spent an estimated $20 on the MegaTouch machine. I think we ended up being New Champions of atleast 10 games.

Ray

Fritz

Food

White Russian

Jen and Becky

Ray Jen Becky and The Megatouch


Ray and his Dad are at it again in the backyard. I'm going to go back to reading and programming. Can't be missing work and not getting everything I can possible get done done. Right? Work and school is very important right now. I've got a mental list of things I need to get done by March of 2008 and I'm trying not to get sidetracked.

As well, I might start an online store pretty soon. I have a friend at work that sells fine jewelry. I've bought a couple pieces already and I really enjoyed them so it sparked my interest in selling jewelry myself. I've already done some research and it's just a matter of purchasing a couple pieces to start out a collection. If I can sell a couple and use my profits on those to buy more that could get me a good start. Anyway, there's a company that I've already signed up with to become a wholesale buyer for, and I need to find the time to have Ray look it over. Between the two of us he's better educated when it comes to entrepreneurship and investments.

Okay, that's it for now. I want to thank everyone that's been supporting the blogs and sending emails. I like being able to track my visitors and get feedback. I'm seeing a lot of international traffic which is awesome. Atleast I know that search engines can recognize my site. I wish I could get more Philippine traffic though, try to reach some people back home. Or maybe I have, maybe us Filipinos are just not as good at sending emails =P
posted by Jenni @ 7:07 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So you ARE going to be a bead girl! :)

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Yeah I'll be taking you to lunch to talk about BEADS and we'll make it a business expense =P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.