www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GETS THE BALL ROLLING

Monday, October 23, 2006

The time management stuff might have started working. With last weekend being so busy I was almost certain I'd be cramming again this week. Expecially since I was not feeling my healthiest by last Thursday.

What a surprise! I went to work yesterday and despite a murderous headache made through the entire night without wanting to jump out the 5th floor window. We were actually so busy and so short staffed that neither Judy nor I was able to get a decent lunch break. Luckily for me Kevin, who is back from trying his hand on becoming a sworn employee, was kind enough to pick my dinner up from Taco Bell. I think he felt bad from almost involving me in a vehicular homicide in our very own parking garage =P By 9:30pm my headache was fading away, thanks to my fast food sustenance and 2 tablets of Bayer aspirin.

When I got home from work Ray had done most of the laundry for the week, and all that's left for me to do is iron the batch that was not pulled out of the dryer in time. No biggie, I usually iron everything. Ray's also done the dishes. Yay, Ray!

This morning I got up at 8am and started my homework, and I'm all done. Woohoo! Next I'll be checking the weather and getting ready early so I can run out and do some errands before work.

What a great way to start my Monday. Already feeling accomplished so early in the morning gives the rest of the day so much more potential. Well, let's try to keep this momentum going. I'll check back in after work and let you know what else happens.
posted by Jenni @ 9:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.