www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL KNOWS ALL

Friday, November 10, 2006

Okay, not all. I know who visits my site. I know someone checks my site from work almost every other day. And someone change connections but checks in so regularly you can almost guess their daily schedule. C'mon people, I'm more computer literate than that. Especially you two!

So someone somewhere must be wondering what I've been up to. Well, I've just come home from work/drinking, hahahahahahaha! Barely able to type but I'm trying.

Work was fun as usual. I was missing Kevin who usually goes to Taco Bell for me to get my dinner. He asked for phone cam captures to get him by his sick day, but he's been asking for those since he tried to look at my phone and I protectively held it back. It's Ray's pics that we stored in my phone while he swapped his out from being broken. I still don't know where to store them now, but I'll have to discard soon before I carelessly let someone check my phone out. Either way I sent him a picture of Bill flipping the bird instead =P

Went to Punphouse after work for a quick drink and a couple games of megatouch. Bumped into a few friends, got a nice snappy back massage, all well.

Ah. I'm pooped. My email buddy didn't email me tonight so I am bummed, but I'm hoping he was just busy. I know North Carolina is not that hopping so I better get an email before I go to work tomorrow!

Hahahahahaha! I'm feeling feisty better get to bed before I blog anything inappropriate...if I haven't already.

Night, y'all...and you two online stalkers!
posted by Jenni @ 2:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.