www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL SEARCHES FOR TREASURES

Saturday, November 04, 2006

It exists and I want it.....

Twirling Ballerina Lily Jewelry Box with Nutcracker Suite 18 Note Musical Movement from Reed and Barton


I had a ballerina jewelry box my aunt brought me from England when I was a little girl. I didn't have much jewelry back then but I remembered the box smelled nice and the ballerina was pretty. Of course, it broke and was forgotten, but I've been wanting to get another one forever now. It's just so hard to find nowadays. But here it is. Makes me a little teary eyed knowing it's just out there waiting for me to claim it.

You know what would be even sweeter? If somebody bought it for me =P
posted by Jenni @ 11:34 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.