www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL DAY LOG

Monday, October 30, 2006

7:42am
Started doing yoga this morning. Becky had been talking to me about it, so I decided a Monday would be a great day to start. What a difference! I only did a couple beginner poses, but immediately I feel relaxed, stretched (no more morning back pains) and I'm eager to start a new day.

Getting ready to make a bowl of cereal and tackle homework =P Happy Monday!

8:29am
Internet TV is my downfall. I haven't been able to watch a lot of TV lately so I catch up online. Okay, now I'm doing homework. Seriously, I already glanced at the syllabus for today. It'll take 20 minutes tops. I swear.

9:15am
So I'm not sure but I think if you take away all my internet browsing and the trips to the kitchen for more food, all in all I only spent 20 minutes on actual homework =P Ray called and asked to eat lunch with me so I'm off to the shower early to get ready, set, go! Will most likely stay out to run a couple errands before work instead of coming back home so last blog-piece for today.

I'm out!
posted by Jenni @ 10:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.