www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL IS PEEVED

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I guess it was a Blogger issue and it is now cleared up. Errr!

Ray and I just got done eating at Mom and Dad's. It was nice having a quiet visit with them for a change without all the hustle and bustle involved when visitors are about. We got to share some funny stories and serious stories and everything in between. Dad is still a dork.

Ray's gone off to meet with his group from school. The group includes Ching so hopefully he remembers to hand her her birthday present. I myself will be off to work here pretty soon. But wanted to share a bit of the weekend.

Ray and I ate dinner at Hana Cafe. We had sushi and something I forgot the name of. It was all fairly good and filling. I had sake too. Yummy! We drank a bit at Oscar's waiting for the movie to start and drank some more during the movie. (I know, sounding like a problem, huh? Nah! It's a once every blue moon thing now-a-days.) Anyway, the movie was hilarious. I love political comedy. After the movie we met Becky and Jacob at the Pumphouse and then migrated to Biggins to finish off the night playing pool. It was all nice and relaxing.

Went back to working yesterday and Ray packed my lunch for me. Complete with a granola bar, and one piece of bubblegum. It was sweet and corny, but I couldn't stop talking about it at work.

Friday night and last night Ray and I have slept in the basement in front of the TV. We basically put the love seat and sofa together and sleep like that. It's nice and cuddly comfy, but it's starting to take a toll on my back. =( Ray likes it because he can watch TV all night. I like it because I can squish into him and he has nowhere else to go. Hahahahahaha!

Alright that's enough private information to embarass Ray for the week. Until next time....
posted by Jenni @ 2:26 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.