www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL NOT QUITE AWAKE

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ugh! Went in for my interview yesterday but it was cancelled 30 minutes right before. I guess I can't expect Lieutenants to have actualy guaranteed free time. So I just started working early and got to leave early. Tried to go to Morts with Becky but she says they were too crowded so I drove by to pick her up and we drove to Pumphouse. Brandon met us there. We got him hooked on the Megatouch. We also played a ton of pool games, and we decided I not only drive better drunk I also play pool better drunk. Either way, I called him about 30 minutes ago to make sure he made it to work, he says yes, but the beer is seeping out of his skin. Hahahahahahaha! I wonder if he's sporting the cop Oakley's right about now.

Anyway, Becky's car was left downtown so I'm going to plan on picking her up to get that after she gets off work. Hmmmm....I wonder if she made it to work.

Well, I'm hungry and I need to shower. I'll blog some more some other time.
posted by Jenni @ 2:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.