www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL SAYS GOOD MORNING

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Of course I went to work last night, there is always that. We were actually not busy so I was basically just on the phone giving the officers a hard time. Veteran's Day rawks!

Bill brought a Bukowski book to work to lend to me. So far so awesome... I started reading it immediately, and plan to be done by the time Bill is back to work which will be Monday.

STOLEN BLISS


Sometimes I fancy myself as the love child of Bukowski and Anais Nin. Don't ask. =D

I also spent most of the last part of the night (hahahahahahaha) making Jacob's SIX PAGE goodbye card. I'm trying to top the 5 page handmade card weird stalker chick gave him. =P We are mean people. Hopefully I get a chance to give it to him tonight.

Of course I went out last night, there's always that too. I actually can't talk about it yet, just run it through my head a couple more times. It was the bestest. I will have a permanent crazy secret smirk all day long. For sure I woke up this morning in the best way possible, which should set me up for the rest of the day in the best mood possible. We'll see what happens tonight. I'm hoping more of the same =D
posted by Jenni @ 10:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.