www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL: "I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU"

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Okay, time to buckle down. Gotta start the whole homework shananigans again now that the weekend is winding down. As well, the big day is tomorrow, ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm trying not to freak out but it's so unavoidable. Especially with everything that's been going on, I'm just too damn excitable these days.

Last night was absolutely unforgettable. I'm in high school again, it feels like. Wanna see how much my maturity level has dropped? Check out my music video pick for the day.



"Ooh, I wish I could tell somebody, but there's no one to talk to, nobody knows."

Well, maybe Becky knows, and Stephanie, and Patty, and most defintely Kevin will hear about it when he comes in to work today. Hahahahahahahahahaha! I'm a big geek. Let's see what should we dub the blue eyed prince? Mystery Man Part Deux? Hahahahahaha! Light blue eyes! That's what I kept repeating to Becky over and over last night. Light blue eyes! With dark brown hair! Hahahahahahaha!

Okay, okay, I have to move on, can't talk too much about it yet. Ahem!

Becky and I were out and about again. Went to Finns, Pumphouse and then Biggins. Big thumbs up for Trey and Sam (neither being Mystery Man, not even close) for putting up with our put downs. "I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm gonna shoot you straight." It was hilarious! Oh, and let's not forget THE Best Man. Some random kid shaking everyone's hand telling them he's the best man. I asked "Best out of what?" He said best out of 8. I'm not too proud of that, I'd aim for being best out of atleast 100. =D

I'm being snotty again. Trey says I'm cold, but I'm not I just like making jokes is all. It's all in good fun, kids. Besides I think we established last night that Becky was colder. I was a pinch away from being "legit" or so they said.

Oh, it's gonna be hard trying to focus on school and work after all of these shananigans. But I must. I have to still finish reading Bill's book so I can return it promptly. I hate when people don't return my books so I don't want to do that to anyone else.

BTW, Ray's not using his website I created for him, so I think I'll turn it into something else. I don't think he'll mind he's not big on blogging and stuff as everyone knows. Plus, he's been real busy lately with school and work so I'm sure he doesn't need that right now. I'd hate to waste the template. Anyway, it'll be under construction maybe starting Tuesday when I have more time. I'll have to create a new banner.

There's already a big list of to-do's for the new week. Carla's mentioned having dinner at her house again, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday, and I don't want to miss that. Seriously, there's more but there's so much I'd have to pull out my planner to list them all. I've too much in my head, and with the Mandy Moore music it's almost all I can handle. =P
posted by Jenni @ 10:20 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.