www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL KILLS TIME

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Spent the night over at Ray's - currently killing time until my dentist appointment which is 10 minutes away from here. Today is my scheduled day for repiercing too, so I cannot wait. Waiting for 8am to start calling and making an appointment. First available - that should be my personal mantra.

Last night at work was almost torture. Nothing to do. I think people are resting up for the Christmas shoplifting spree. Brandon did stop by to NOT say hi. I see a glimpse of his face, he stands by my desk for 10 seconds and he's turned away to go. I called his cell later on and he said he came in to get a case for court tomorrow and saw I was on the phone so he left. Such a cop out! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was sorta upset since I'd never since him in uniform before. I should catch it next time and snap a pic, send it to Becky because I don't think she's seen him in brown either. Anyway, I wish he'd stayed our squad brought Thanksgiving dinner, yeah kinda early, so we had turkey, potatoes, stuffing and everything else. I even brought the Welch's grape juice pseudo wine. I kept telling Bill, "If you try real hard, it almost tastes like Lambic." Yes, we were bored.

Anyway, can't make this long, I sorta didn't even ask Ray if I can use the 'puter. First I got on to find a piercer close by, then I transferred money from Savings to Checking to fund the rest of my day. Blogging is not a necessity so I might be in big trouble. I'm also half tempted to upload the pic he took this morning. He snapped a shot of me sleeping because I remember the flash but I haven't seen it because I don't want to touch his stuff without asking first. Maybe tonight I can semi convince him to let me. Anyway, almost 8am gonna log off get ready and start making calls.
posted by Jenni @ 8:56 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What can brown do for you? Is the WPD uniform seriously brown? It's probably not even a good brown, more like crappy 70's brown. But I must see a pic anyway, probably so I can point & laugh. :)

    Tell that f'er to join myspace. It's more fun to talk about people behind their backs when it's really in front of them.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.