www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL = SO NONCHALANT

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dentis appointment went by quick. On my way downtown. Ray and I planned to get sushi for lunch, and I think he also asked to eat dinner tonight downtown. After lunch is my tongue repiercing so I'm gonna make this meal count. I'm not sure what kind of soreness is involved in repiercing a tongue.

Anyway stole Becky's pic. Per previous comment she's having issues, most likely because her Photobucket account is set on private. We'll just have to wait.



This is the Shea Vision crew from way back when. According to Becky the time spanned from 2002-2003. I don't remember and I refuse to try to remember. It's my day off, no thinking will be accomplished, just a lot of impulse, thank you.
posted by Jenni @ 11:27 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Started opt school in Aug 2003, and you guys left Shea earlier that summer, each working there a year. My math should be right!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.