www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GETS MEDIC

Friday, December 08, 2006

I got up and dared to use Ray's computer only because I wanted to watch my Ugly Betty episode. But alas they scrapped it to show a pilot of Day Break. Ugh! SO I did the next best thing. I watched Grey's anatomy. And really it doesn't matter if you've watched it religously or not, it's always good.

Dating


I have to jump in the shower to meet Ray for sushi for the second day in the row. He has got it in his head that he will try a different sushi every day. Hmmm... Afterwards I might head to the mall for a bit before work, for the last of my Christmas shopping.

Ray's planned some movie watching activity tonight and he's supposed to buy my Apple Beer and Salt and Vinegar chips. I'm definitely looking forward to it. MOre on that tomorrow =D
posted by Jenni @ 10:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.