www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL CATCHES UP

Monday, December 04, 2006

So, Friday Ray and I ate dinner at PF Changs and then we went out separately. Ray with his friends and me with Brandon. Which was a blast! We were trying to recruit Brandon a wing man most of the night, and trying out pick up lines, and sending girls shots and watching Brandon hide behind the Megatouch machine. Hahahahahahah! He's a geek. After drinking we drunk dialed Becky on the way to Dennis. Actually Brandon drunk dialed Becky, I was just in the background yelling "We have a flat tire!" (Old joke.)

Saturday night was a whole lot chiller. By the time I got to Ray's house he had bought me two different set of bubble bath stuff. I got a bubble bath, a massage and a nice nap. Ray and I ate sushi at Hana Cafe for dinner and then went to Liquid for pool, Megatouch and libation. By the time we got home we ate more, watched TV and crashed.

Sunday we just lounged a lot. Ray got back on his work out routine and I did some grocery shopping.

Ray goes back to work today after a week of vacation. And today is my last day on holiday so I go back to work tomorrow. Mom and I are planning on going to Target to get some organizing stuff for my room, and I've ordered prints from Walgreens I need to pick up. As well on my to do list - clean car. Yeah, that should have been done about two months ago, right?

Speaking of to-do's, Becky finally made good on her promise to get me pictures from her album so here it is....


Becky's Wichita Album

Beck'y Wichita Album

Beck'y Wichita Album

Beck'y Wichita Album

Beck'y Wichita Album

Wichita004

Beck'y Wichita Album


I guess now I have to fish out my camera and do some uploading of my own. Well, how about maybe later tonight?

BTW, Ray and I did get back together. (Is this a shocker for anyone?) We decided yesterday, after a lot of wishy washy back and forthing. Let's see where this goes, I guess.
posted by Jenni @ 9:46 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually I think Brandon was the designated drunk dialer. From the sound of it, you were the far more inebriated one.

    I hope Jake's girlfriend never finds this site, or he is so dead for that pic!

    Why, oh why, did you put up the retarded Keeper of the Plains pics? Thanks for making those public.

    Is there ever a time that you & Ray aren't "getting back together"? I think it's almost a daily occurance.

    Anyway, back to pseudo-studying for boards (1st section of 3 for this part done!).

    PS - You never call me when you're soberrrrrrrrrrrr!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    1 - Per the comment on being "far more inebriated" than Brandon Friday night - I was actually the one driving - if that says anything.

    2 - Jake's girlfriend has no reason to ever bump into my website unless she's pyscho stalkerish.

    3 - I put the plains pics because I liked them. Nuf said.

    4 - Actually Ray and I were broken up for about a month already, we had tried just hanging out but Ray has been asking to get back together all week and he's been real sweet lately I couldn't help myself.

    5 - I do too call you when I'm soberrrrrr. It's just normally it's while I'm at work and you always talk over my lunch breaks.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.