www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GETS READY TO WORK

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yesterday was a full of to-do's. Waking up at 7am didn't help. I had the strong urge to lay down and nap with every step I took. Actually getting ready for lunch with Carla I napped for 10 minutes after my shower and then layed down again for another 10 minutes after getting ready before I decided to head out. Luckily, Carla was feeling just as sleepy as I was.

We had lunch at Uptown Bistro. Yummy! Yummy! We had a chat about tons of peoples. I like chatting about peoples. =P After lunch we went to the mall. It was cute watching Carla pick out an ornament for her and Paul's first Christmas as a married couple. It was cuter that they didn't even have a tree. She tried to help me pick out Ray's coat but the one I liked the most looked exactly like the one he already has. I was also complaining that I didn't know what size to get and that he was supposed to go to the mall with me last weekend to pick this out. Carla says to buy a size XXXL and then he would have to go to the mall just to return it. I tried looking for a wallet for me too. Ching has a really cute Wilson's Leather wallet. I think I found it, I'll have to see Ching's again, but I might return to buy it tomorrow before work. I need present too! Everyone's on a tight budget this year, so I'm not expecting to open a lot of presents from other people. Instead I'm buying myself presents. It's the same thing.

After shopping I dropped Carla off and headed to Mom's where Logan was already sitting watching TV. I was hoping he was in a napping mood, but no such luck. Most of the time was spent playing "Guess where I am."

After Jennifer picked Logan up, I got ready to head out and meet up with an old buddy. It was nice. I did go home early though. I was in bed by 11:30pm and slept through 10am. It felt awesome this morning. Getting up and being able to cook breakfast and just relax. My tummy is full as I blog.

I'll be jumping in the shower soon to get ready for work. Tonight is our Christmas party, and I have to pick up food from the Philippine Grille to bring to work. I'm expecting a fairly laid back low key night. Tuesday's were usually well staffed so it shouldn't be as busy. Knock on wood. Besides the tons and tons of food that will be there, tonight is not the night to call in.

Between tomorrow and Saturday I have a lot of gift wrapping to do. I'm basically done buying for people. I just have to take them all out of my car and wrap them up. Next week aside from having the 24th and the 25th off I also have the 29th to the 1st of January for my holiday. Yay me! I'm already scouring for New Year's plans so anyone have any ideas feel free to leave comments. After this whole holiday shananigans I have to buckle down and start planning how we're supposed to have a Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party for Becky who's all the way in Memphis. Most likely we'll be doing a Spring break type of thing. This is what happens when you tell your maid of honor she's the maid of honor while your in a bar bs-ing. I have to save up all my vacation time, and sick time. Becky's wedding is in May and I have also been informed that Memphis in May is an awesome drink fest! I will be there very early.

Okay, party planning getting me all sidetracked. Must call the Grille, place order, and shower. C'mon, Jenni, stay on track.
posted by Jenni @ 11:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.