www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL SO FAR SO GOOD

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Friday was looking bleak by the time I headed to work. I had felt like I had been coming down with the flu or something all week, but Friday I had this humongous headache that even Becky's special migraine-melt-in-your-mouth medicine couldn't fix. I called Tito Alan's office and they asked me to come in. I was already at the City Hall so I drove down to McLean and picked up three different pills and got diagnosed with a sinus infection. Fun! I called work and told them to switch my Sunday day off so I could just rest for the rest of Friday.


Dane Cook HBO Special Free T-Shirt
Ray had planned on working out and studying for the finals while I was at work, but when he found out I was coming home sick he opted to work in the gym downstairs instead. We went ahead and kept our movie night plans and just moved it a bit earlier. Ray bought me the Dane Cook HBO special DVD. Wayne h ad brought a the pirated 90 minute version when he came into town, but this one was the two hour long version, which had a lot of funny stuff that was cut out from the other version. And I also got a free T-Shirt. It was the bestest sick day EVAR!

Tito Allan's med's helped me feel better. Especially the one for the aches and pains. Usually I hate taking pills since they make me feel nauseous - it's psychological thing - but when I feel another massive headache coming on, I pop one of those circle white pills and BAM! I'm good for atleast another 5 hours.

Da VinciWhich is pretty much how it worked out at work last night. Can't complain though. Everything pretty much moved smoothy. Not too much drama in the ICT. When I got home Ray had my Kriek Lambic in the frige waiting for me and we finally got to watch The Da Vinci Code. I was concerned at first since it was already late and the movie was three hours long. I feared it would start dragging and we would instead opt to go to bed. BUt no. It was awesome! And I was trying to solve the clues and everything. Usually I guess the ending before we even get to the middle of the movie which bugs Ray because he says I ruin it for him, but this one I guessed wrong all along. I like that. I like movies I can't figure out.

I'm heading to work soon, and Ray is on his way to the Library to study. I've got tomorrow off which shall be used to do all the errands I need done. I've decided to take advantage of the entire day and get up and out of the house the same time as Ray which should be around 6:30am.

So everything is quite dandy currently. Please check back again tomorrow because I also made uploading pics from the last couple times I went out as part of my to-do.

XOXOXOX's to everyone!
posted by Jenni @ 2:15 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wayne will be disappointed when I let him know about you getting Dane Cook. He was talking about getting several of his specials for you for Christmas. How sad. :(

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Ching said…

    I thought the movie was good too. My two most recently watched are Dejavu and Somersault. Both good.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    I would still not mind a couple more Dane Cook stuff.

    And Ching thanks for reminding me, tonight is movie night. $1 new releases from Dillon's. I'll look for the movies you recommeneded.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.