www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL FINDS A NEW PLACE TO EAT

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I was seriously feeling lethargic at work. I came in this morning with a warning sign that read "Will not be productive today." I think I even said it out loud. Right around 11am I was already feeling the hunger but did not know what to fill it with. Eli works around me so I called him first, he declined eating with me and sited poverty as a cause. Whatever! But he did recomment Hot Stone further north on Rock Road. What a find! Eli, you just lost 10 lbs on my book. =D

Of course, I was reluctant to go, I'll have to admit. I had to call Ray and run the options by him, but he agreed with E, and said I should go somewhere that will make me happy as opposed to going to the Chinese buffet across the street for convenience or going for fast food only for the sake of saving a couple bucks. I'm so glad I listened.

Photo-0053.jpg

Photo-0052.jpg


It's just like going to Hana without having to drive as far, and I do believe it's actually a little bit cheaper. I had the Bi Bim Bab, great taste, though I admit I was a little disappointed that they skimped on the beef. For those who are curious, Bi Bim Bab is basically a bowl of steamed rice, vegetables, either scrambled or sunny side up eggs, beef, and chili sauce. It's delicious!

So now I'm back to work and quite rejuvinated. Time to crack the whip and see if I can get back on track.
posted by Jenni @ 12:37 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    w00t! I'm merely obese instead of morbidly obese now!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.