www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL FOUND THIS HILARIOUS

Friday, December 21, 2007

* Jennifer wrote this on her blog. She came up to ttalk to me this morning and was snapping all sorts of pics from her phone cam. I should've known she would do this. But still it made me smile and today, smiling has been a real challenge.


So I reluctantly am participating in the White Elephant thing here for our department. I was quite bah humbug about it this morning but I promised “someone” I would and well, what the heck… Now I’m glad I did because I know what one I’m going for!


Ok, I’ve realized more than EVER today is Friday and it’s four days of for me. Daddy and I have our night tonight thanks to the generosity of Lala and Lolo for watching the boys today. AND to mention again, watching Eli today as well as yesterday. I wish I could send them on a cruise or something because it’s very special they are doing this. Especially with a toddler. . .it’s quite a bit of work to be honest. Thank you two so much. . .I wish we could do more for YOU.


I decided to do a paparazzi trip upstairs after visiting Jenni and do some flash photography with my, well, grainy camera phone (which I HOPE to replace sometime in the spring with a model I have me eyeballs on!) Enjoy the pictures and the fun I had. . .


MUTLITASKERGIRL overdoes EVERYTHING and crazily spends and wears herself out like a Prada bag!!! Look at this. The next time we read this working-school-mama’s blog and have to subject our feelings and feeling sorry for her about “I’m so tired” or “I’m sooo busy” don’t think twice about offering her pity. . .she brings it on herself and as you can see from the pictures is absolutely, totally, completely, and ecstatically enjoying herself right into hysteria!


Here she is, looking weary and claustrophobic having already been at work over three hours from showing up a 6:00 AM!!! What dedication and what happiness!

21.jpg


Making her list and checking it twice, three times, four times, five times, mumbling under her breath and I hear laughing in the background. Oh! That would be ME!!!!!

31.jpg


She stands up to put on her coat, stating she needs a break even though she hates to leave wanting desperately to stay and continue enjoying the atmosphere:

7.jpg


Grabbing her coffee, she wears the look of happiness and enthusiasm for her party-planning duty with pride and honor:

8.jpg


She deeply contemplates her happiness and and you can easily see she has absolutely no regrets:

9.jpg


At last we see her Christmas cheer in full bloom. She is the most ecstatic party-planner in the building today. There is no look of frustration on her face. There is no look of regret. She is ultimately enjoying this time of year at work and waits impatiently to do it all over again next year!

10.jpg


Go party planner. . .GO!!!!



posted by Jenni @ 12:29 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do what I can!! :) Hang in there Multitaskergirl! It's almost over! See you Monday! Enjoy the boys tonight!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you realize you can monetize your pics by using BritePic? You have a lot of pics so I thought this would be idea for you. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.