www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL CAN BARELY BREATHE

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Finals suck! Finals suck! Finals suck!

When I got in at work this morning I saw an email that the leads sent out stating that due to the low turn out in attendance due to this miserable weather, there was a possibility that those of us currently working on assignments would be put in the calls queu. Awesome! Then checking on the final grades posted I see that I'm miles away from obtaining my 4.0 semester goal. (Kicking myself in the ass!) So all my hopes are on my last final which is Intermediate Spanish, and pray I still walk out with an A to atleast jack that GPA up a bit. Ugh! So, I walk up to my lead and segway with, "How are the phones this morning?" She said she hadn't checked. I say, "Well, I was hoping to leave early and have tomorrow off." She gives me a panicked look and tells me she'll check the qeue and get back to me. It's been about 10 minutes since, and I'm sure letting an employee go home is not her top priority this morning, but I am on piins and needles waiting.

Truthfully, I'm half tempted to just whip my textbooks out onto my desk. But what a slap in the face for my employers. I'm sure they would not appreciate knowing they have been paying me to sit here and accomplish nothing on their behalf. So I'll sit and wait, and hopefully I can do a bit of work in the meantime.

Man, I really need a drink right about now.
posted by Jenni @ 12:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.