www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL SUFFERS FROM HEADBAND HEADACHE

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Photo-0026.jpg


A picture of me near the end of my work day.

Got up around 6am and stayed in bed long enough to get sleepy again. The late shift does not suit me. Got to work with no time to spare, so needless to say I was hungry. (I'm always hungry.) Carl sends me in IM asking me if I'm hungry. He must be psychic! Carl brought me a Wendy's meal. Yay, Carl! So that put me on the right foot to start my day.

I did some homework, those that I needed to get done for the night, and even a bit of studying. Whew! I was reminded by my Outlook Calendar that I had a Toys for Tots meeting at 12:30pm and it barely gave me enough time to catch my break. So around lunch time was pretty hectic for me. After lunch, however, it started to simmer again. I got a couple articles written, and Carl stayed late to help me decorate a coworkers cube. Carl is my favorite new helper.

Okay, so today Apple and Andrew got married at the courthouse, and Mom and Dad were their witnesses. Apple had asked me to go to dinner with them afterwards but since I have class tonight I asked for a raincheck.

I get off work in less than an hour and have to immediately get to class. It will be intense, especially since I have this headband headache that is escalating into a real headache. Poor me!
posted by Jenni @ 6:59 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've got a solution to your ailment. Its kind of revolutionary, so just bear with me. At first you may not believe what you hear, but I've seen it work, and was myself, amazed! So, I'll deliberate no longer, and pass this morsel on. Take it for what its worth, as its not ADA approved or anything like that, but it does seem harmless enough. Ready? Okay:
    Step 1, take off the head band. Done.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You look soooo cute :) It was worth the headache!! Too bad the picture was fuzzy. You been using my camera phone???

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.