www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL CELEBRATED BIG

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I've been fairly busy, as everyone has noticed. I know that is usually my excuse, but this time, it didn't rain - IT POURED! School's been down to the wire, and I'm getting close to finishing the semester out. Hopefully, with yet another bang. At work, when the tax season simmered, I thought I would get some down time. Not quite. Aside from having about seven birthdays to organize, and the Toys for Tots campaign coming up, I also got assigned to a side project which is taking up most of my time. I've actually been working 10 hour days. Whew! Even skipping lunches, which is not a big deal because usually I try to get my momentum going, that's how I work best.

Of course, I also organized my birthday MONTH celebration. I thank everyone for all the presents I've gotten over the days. Jen gave me a sweater, a blanket, and a Kurt Halsey print. Ching gave me a sweater shirt. Mom gave me a gold charm, and so did Tita Esper. I'm so happy. We've been celebrating all month but the top off was this weekend. Friday night my coworkers met up with me at Margarita's, Saturday I spent the day with friends, shopping and eating at Hana. And then tonight Mom had a get together at her house, and after a couple bottles of wine, I do not think I will get a lot of homework done. =D

bday01

bday02

bday03

bday06

bday07

bday05

bday04


There's not a lot of pics because those in charge of that have not emailed them to me, which is okay. I'm having a hard enough time trying to get this blog finished. I'm back to work tomorrow, and then school. Ugh! Someone remind me to call Becky, in case she doesn't read this tonight, I can't make it to Memphis next month. Too much to do bach here. But most def, I will visit again. As well, I'm thinking of taking the AmTrak, (just for the sake of taking the AmTrak,) to go to Chicago. Tita Esper's kids say it's a fun place to be.

Oh, and Andy's last day at work is tomorrow, he got a job at Koch. Woo hoo, Andy!

Okay, that's it. I need to take a nap or something. Hee! Hee! I'm trying to do another night out before it's back to business. Paalam!
posted by Jenni @ 8:04 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey busy, looks like your Birthday was happy, but I'll wish it anyway!

    I think I owe you a drink, but I can't remember why (its been so long since we've talked). You'll just have to pencil me in :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.