www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL CATCHES A BREAK

Tuesday, November 13, 2007



I got to work and found my early birthday presents from Jennifer. AWESOME! I got a Kurt Halsey canvas, a pink sweater and a pink throw. It was the bestest surprise ever at work. I showed everyone on the floor.

I brought homework I intended on working on today, but have yet to get to it. Mostly, I've been visiting with Ray and telling ghost/vampire stories. Hahahahahaha! We're dorks! I think I've convinced him to go to my birthday dinner, it'll be fun, especially if Ching and Brian end up making it. Anyway, Jennifer brought me lunch from Cafe Asia at noon, and my lunch wasn't until two, so now I'm sitting here without anything to do. Ray is trying to send me instant messages but I think he's not completely set up. Maybe I'll do homework now...maybe.
posted by Jenni @ 3:32 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Multitaskergirl taking a break?

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Miss your blogging Mgirl!

    Hope you get caught up soon!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    8 days is too friggin' long between posts. I expect a Thanksgiving post! Not like you'll be working for the next few days.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.