www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL MAKES IT TO WORK

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Photo-0024.jpg

Photo-0023.jpg

Photo-0022.jpg


My coworkers had bombarded my cube with stripper dust. Yay! I basically spent the first 30 minutes of work trying to clean my chair and my keyboard. It's still all over the place though.

And a couple more pics from Friday night courtesy of Apple's camera:

Me and Apple

Ching and I


Fun times.

Well, I should start working soon. Tonight again...
posted by Jenni @ 1:36 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is that Brian with a cigar???? COOL! Top looks HOT on you!! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.