www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL BLAMES IT ON THE SNOW

Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm in trouble twice in one weekend. Poop! I blame it on the snow. Once I called Scott "Scott" over the phone. Hee hee! Imagine the conversation when I have to explain that "Scott" is still him. Ugh! So then we had to watch both Underworld movies. So that saved me a bit, maybe, I think.



Another is the talking to the Ex factor. Which is so not worth causing a ripple in my new life. So I'm hoping to redeem myself soon enough. More poop!

Anyway, now that I've confessed my Scott obsession we have planned to move on to getting Weirdsville and possibly, if I can beg enough, the Felicity episodes. Oooh! Going way way back! Hahahahaha!

Okay I confess, I'm just trying to kill time now. I'm gonna work soon. Umm...maybe I'll take a break first. =D
posted by Jenni @ 12:57 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Snow? Yuck.

    Did I mention they're forecasting 77 for tomorrow here? :)

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    And where was that weather the last time I was there?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.