www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL WITH 18 MINUTES TO GO

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So, today was no fun. I did, however, get a lot of catch up homework done and organizing done. For the rest of the day, here's what's left:
  • Stay a little after 5 to decorate my coworker's cube for his bday.
  • Go over to Adam's, grab dinner and hang out until band practice.
  • Go home when they start practice and get ready for tomorrow's work day.
  • Grab stuff for tomorrow's food day.
  • Tomorrow is work, and after work I'm doing my nails and getting stuff ready for Friday.
  • Friday is work and the tax party, (and Adam's bassist bday too I guess.)
  • Saturday from 9am - 12pm I'll be in El Dorado doing the Adopt-A-Highway program.
  • Saturday night we are going to watch bands play.


Woohoo! Right? I have tons of catch up with my math class, a paper to write for astronomy and art. A Relay For Life walk to get ready for. My mind to lose, if it's not been lost already. Tons of stuff to do and do. I should maybe write these down.

Nah, I have 12 more minutes to keep surfing through news sites. I'll do that instead. =D
posted by Jenni @ 4:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.