www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL IS AN OFFICIAL GROUPIE

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Gawd dammit! This shit is effin loud!

Started the morning out with a huge migraine. Got up, got breakfast (to make sure it wasn't a sugar attack) and took two Excedrin pills. Yeah, that worked long enough for me to get ready and drive to work. Bleh.

The only good thing about going to work is I got to pick up the rose and the note Adam left for me at the front desk. I took off to get something to eat again, convinced that since Excedrin didn't work it was a sugar attack instead of a migraine. Nothing was helping. Except finally seeing Adam and chilling with him.

Well, now the band is practicing. And since I bought a bottle of wine and am convinced to finish my part of the bottle, I have been forced to listen. It's a good experience, I know, not because I'm obsessed with the local bands, but because now I know what to semi-expect at their next show. The live version is as would be expected from the mixes. I'm pretty excited for the show much more than ever. Adam's yelling, however, is giving up on him. The voice is still there, but the yelling is a bit off. I can't talk to him about it now, because of the loudness, but I'm sure if I forget too tomorrow, he can just read it here =D
posted by Jenni @ 9:18 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ummm, picture of the rose? I mean, if I hadn't seen it myself yesterday I might not know if you're REALLY telling the truth. She who takes pictures of everything, take a picture with your over-priced Blackberry.

    POST IT! You're losing your blogging touch.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.