www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL HAS LOST PERSPECTIVE

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I actually got up early today but still called in late to get some last minute to-do's done. After class last night I didn't really even have enough energy to catch a late night meal. I hit the bed and was down for the count. So when I woke up this morning I woke up with the "Oh Shit!" factor. I called in late, made my poster for the Phi Teta meeting, stared at the pile of dirty clothes beside my bed, made a mental note that I will need to do those, scavenged my mind for where I'm supposed to get original artwork by 7pm tonight, contemplated not going to work at all and panicked. Hahahahaha! I love it! You know I wouldn't have it any other way. Stress is such a motivator.

I think I'm ready to get up and out, and only be an hour late for work. I realized this after I found myself browsing Facebook and MySpace. Really, I can sit at work and get paid to do that. =D If Adam was an early riser I'd be bugging him right now instead of blogging, but he's a bum and doesn't get to work til like 10am. And since I can't see him for like another decade I decided to fill the void by listening to the same freaking song over and over again on his band's MySpace. (He sounds super mean when he sings. I don't know if I like it. I did before. Now it just feels like he's yelling at me.) Anyway, the same song over and over again, because stupid butt keeps recording but not putting songs up. Slacker! (Hmmm...all this yelling makes me want cookie. Bebi has a sexy voice. Wait! Why does bebi yelling at me make me feel like cookie? Is that masochism? I'm so twisted!) So, I'll listen one more time, and then I'm up, will scrounge for some breakfast, and hit the shower. I think I can survive today. (Except that now I'm thinking of cookie. Crap!)
posted by Jenni @ 7:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.