www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL 24 HOUR RECAP

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Right after work yesterday AC and I met at OC for dinner. OC was packed so we decided instead to migrate to Fox and the Hound. Good move - good food, good drinks, and good conversation. We were going to go to the Port of Wichita but decided instead to go back to his house and chill. We grabbed beer (my Lambic) and attempted to watch The Departed which was on the tele. Time flew, seriously, because I don't remember the movie ending but it was around noon night by the time I had left. It sucked!

I got up this morning, (after all the sugar I had drank the night before,) with a sugar hang over. Sugar also causes me to grind my teeth at night, I found out, because my molars were also hurting when I woke up. To top it off, I lost my car keys in room or my closet, and with no time to look for them, lest I be late for work AGAIN, I took off with the spare keys. Bleh.

Work at work was work, and there was 10 hours of that, but atleast it had slowed enough to where I had more breathing room. Also more time for goofing off, and for Jeremy and Mo to notice that I was in a whining mood. After they (because it takes two of them to explain the same thing to me) helped me with the return I was trying to qualify, I then whined and sent them to find me some candy. Jeremy gave me Jolly Ranchers and all was well again.

Now I am home, and I could look for those effin' keys but instead I got in bed, blogged and am planning on a nap. I am super sleepy, and lacking cuzzles. These are the days I so love my pillows.
posted by Jenni @ 7:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.