www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL HATES DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So, I spent Sunday napping, wanting to blog about Saturday night and instead watching TV and doing homework. It was not my most productive, but I did manage to eat 4 meals, so not bad. (After being sick so long I'm back on trying to gain weight again.) Anyway, I didn't get all my homework done. I was expecting to have a hard time getting up early due to the time adjustment so I actually made a point to be in bed around 10pm. This resulted in my waking up at 2am, 4am, and finally 5:30am yesterday morning. By the time I decided to hit the shower, I was sleepy again already. Poop!

The first half of Monday was hectic, as I had expected. This is only going to last for another 2 weeks at the most so I'm not going to complain that much. I am, however, still going to complain about people. I hate people! But I got a nice little text message midmorning asking me if I needed attention. Hmmm... Either he has way too much experience with women, he's psychic, or I am way too obvious. But seriously, most of my malfunctions happen when I'm lacking attention. Who knew someone is just out there offering them for free? Or atleast I hope it was for free. Anyway, that put me in a good mood, that and my awesome lunch at Ajua. Lisa and I bumped into each other in the elevator on the way to get lunch. She actually packed a lunch but thought it was such a great day she would leave work to eat, and I always leave work to eat but thought if I have an eating buddy then I would indulge in a leisurely lunch. It turned out perfect. After lunch there was only 3 and a half hours of work left so not bad at all.

After work I drove back to Derby to eat, watch my DVD for class, and make semi-tentative plans about going back home for the summer. Well, not for the whole summer, probably just 3 weeks in June. Mom mentioned someone was getting married so I might make an appearance for that. Dad said, I would make it in time for the wedding and two town fiestas. Woohoo! The best thing about going home is I just need to pay for my flight and the extras I plan to do while I'm home because there's already a house there, food is practically free with everyone always inviting you over for "merienda", and my ground transportation will most likely be Tito Ope and his new car. So basically I'm planning on bringing money to go to the resorts on, buy pasalubong for Logan, and drink on. =D

Anyway, that's moons away from now, so let's go back to recapping. Went to class, took my exam, went home, and did a bit of laundry. Woke up late, got to work late and that's where I stand. Yay! Tonight I have another exam, Thursday is Phi Tetta's officer meeting, and Sunday I have another online exam to turn in. In between those, of course, is work and a two page to-do list. I am very much looking forward to lazy summer days of nothing.

Ah, and for your non-existent-I'd-buy-you-one-if-you-would-use-it planner:

  • I have classes on Monday and Tuesday nights.
  • Sundays are my homework and laundry day, which I'm sure you've noticed.
  • Next week is spring break.
  • Wednesday nights I try to go out with Carla.
  • Thursdays are usually when Phi Tetta meetings are, but it's not every Thursday.
  • Friday nights are not good spontaneous nights, I usually want to know what I'm doing before I even get to work that day.
  • Saturdays are good spontaneous nights, that's your freebie, unless I work that day then it's the same deal as Friday.

*This week I'm working 7:30am to 5:30pm, and I work 8am - 5pm Saturday. Next week I work 8:30am to 6:30pm and I don't work the following Saturday.

I have until mid-April already filled but I didn't want to confuse anyone too much so we'll just keep it there for a bit.

Oh, and a special announcement while I'm at it. I'll be temporarily password protecting the site by this weekend, if I don't get a hold of you, get a hold of me, and I'll email or text you the new password.
posted by Jenni @ 8:15 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you even 'breath' when you wrote this? You're SOOO busy! You're crazier than I thought if you think you'll be any LESS busy this summer. Knowing you, I doubt that very much!! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.