www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL - DYING BUT STILL INSPIRED

Friday, February 29, 2008

This post will get me random text messages today. Hi, Becky. Hi, Jennifer. Next time, why don't you girls just ignore me. You know I'm retarded. I was sick, possibly hallucinating. So I'm not explaining the poem that follows this, because I said so, and I'm boss. Although, I'm a bit disappointed I don't have a Kurt Halsey image to go with it. Perhaps afterwards, if I find excess energy after this whole sideways in bed, trying to type without my glasses ordeal, I will try to find an image to tie in. Because poetry without Kurt Halsey is just ... poetry. Pardon me, I think my brain just quit on me =D

Without further adieu, I'm thinking of calling this one - Not So Random:

Another one not far from the last
You're just another version of my past

You are every man I ever fell for
You are every man that ever lied
You are every man I ever relied on
And each one that never tried

And I knew you looked so familiar.

You sang a song that sounded so brand new
But nothing's different, you're still just you

You are every man I ever trusted
You are every man I ever feared
You are every man I've tried to forget
And each one I still hold dear

And I knew you looked so familiar.


Well, if I keep this up I will surely get jaded but will wake up every morning craving a glass of water and wanting to write. Hmmmm. Well worth it I think. Really doesn't even hurt anymore, turns a little funny, a sad funny, but nothing I haven't dealt with. Oh, Argentina, quit crying.

Hmmm...save post and find a picture? Yes, I think I will.



Ta da!
posted by Jenni @ 6:22 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    with all eyes on the stars
    and the romanticism of the past

    i want to find an angel
    but know it could never last

    so easily disappointed
    and quick to make a point

    i pull her down to earth
    to callously judge her worth

    all the while i forget
    that in this confusion, i despair

    to make the ones i hold dear
    pay for my own mistakes

    amidst this dance, this contention
    and without any bitter resolve

    i think of your smile again
    and wish the night had ended with a hug

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    I thought about it - first I was going to send messages to confirm who this was, I usually don't post anonymous comments. But this is nice. I'm a bit teary eyed actually, maybe because I'm home and dying, or perhaps I do have a heart after all.

    Thank you for the nice poem.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.