www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL SICK BUT SUPRISINGLY UPBEAT

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Before I start with anything here's the pics from Saturday, finally:

DSC01189

DSC01190

DSC01191


This was my second stop for the evening as I've mentioned before so you can sorta see I was on my way to being sloshed. All aight though. Everything worked out, eh?

Anyway, I had classes Monday and Tuesday night as planned. My books are still being shipped so not much school work can be done, yet. Wednesday I had a dentist appointment before work, when I got to work I was nauseous and starting to get a migraine. I blamed it on the dentist appointment. That was what made sense at the time. When I left work I was still iffy, went to CRs house to watch a DVD and rest.

Finally got to watch that Silent Hill DVD. That was nice. Right after that movie I convinced him to let me watch The Lake House. That was nice too. After that movie he decides we are watching Pulp Fiction. I think I fell asleep way into half of that movie. I was really trying to pay attention. He had memorized the lines and thought it was so hilarious. It was hilarious that he thought it was hilarious. I guess I never really got into the movie. Anyway, we were going to meet his friends at the Pumphouse, but by the time I woke up, because I guess I dozed off, it was already 11pm, and he was in the middle of the Big Lubowski DVD. Another movie I never got into. Anyway, we stayed on the couch debating what to do next until 12ish and I decided I really wasn't feeling well and left for home. By the time I got home, I threw up and was officially sick. I thought it could be slept off though. Nope, woke up this morning still hurting. I got breakfast and took migraine medicine, and that helped a bit.

Anyway, the bonus is that Logan had the day off from school because of the snow. It's been me and him watching cartoons all day.

Yay! I also finally got to file my taxes, though the IRS won't be able to process until February 11th, atleast it's already transmitted and postmarked.

And (from visiting CR) I finally got another copy of Jack Off Jill. Long story short - Found Jack Off Jill on Kazaa 6 years ago. Burned a CD for me, brought to a kegger of a guy I was seeing. Guy I was seeing liked it, so I made him a copy. Lost my copy, lost guy I was seeing, and Kazaa already sucked. Couldn't picture paying for a CD I already had so never ordered it. CR was friends with guy I was seeing, and guy I was seeing made him a copy. Shazam! I got to borrow and burn into the blackberry. I am MAGIC! As a way of passing it forward, I sent it to Jennifer for running songs. Hey, Karma, we're even, k?
posted by Jenni @ 3:58 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ..and YEAH for my new music!!

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice top you wear in pix. I can haz to borrow, yes? :)

    (Karma predisposed to be even more lenient, me thinks.)

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JOJ?? Honestly? That kicked a**!!!!! "go cry on someone else's shoulder!" Thank you!! It's my new running mix!! WOOOOOOO!

    I see you relating to quite a few of these songs! Remind me to stay on your sane side no matter how small an island that might be :)

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Speaking of islands. I remember one "trip" there were space ships building on the each other like Tetris, and they worshipped me.

    Anyway, guess next time I get asked why I take valiums I can just hand them a copy of the CD, eh? w00t!

    Glad you liked it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.