www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL IS ABOUT TO GET MURDERED

Monday, January 14, 2008

I am going to get murdered once this blog is published because I think I was told not to blog about it. But I live on the wild side.

Lookie! My not all pink bouquet of flowers!

These are not all pink.


And then, my stupidest/sweetest note that came with my not all pink bouquet of flowers.

The stupidest/sweetest note ever.


You should have seen the receptionist face when I came downstairs to pick it up. She said "Are you Jen, Jenni, Jennifer? The card was addressed to all of my personalities. "Jen/Jenn/Jennifer Alonso" Nice!

Anyway, like I said I'll get murdered for this blog, but it's okay. All for the sake of having proof that "You're still gay!"
posted by Jenni @ 2:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.