www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL MAKES A MEDICATED BLOG

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Yesterday at work went by pretty fast. 7:30am to 4:30pm. I think I can get used to that. Went home did some laundry, watched a bit of CSI and then went to eat dinner at Hana cafe. Best place ever, only this time no sake. I'm limiting my drinking to Wednesdays and Saturdays only. Not just because it's growned up but also because I am now broke. My tuition this Spring is $900, and that is not including the $200 I'll be shelling out to buy books. See, being in school is all sorts of hassles.

BTW, Brian came by yesterday too for a job interview. He's not sure if he's pursuing it yet, but I took him upstairs and gave him a bit of a tour. Took a pick of him in his monkey suit too.

IMG00035.jpg


Today's been a bit of a drag already. I didn't sleep as well as I have recently, so I woke up a bit cranky. Got to work, and have already taken more calls than I did all of last week. Also, people are getting on my nerves. I've taken a couple valiums already. It seems to only help for an hour or so at a time. My main consolation right now is Mom's pansit, that I packed for lunch yesterday and still have some left overs for.

By the way, it seems I'm gaining a pound a day. For someone that has been 86 pounds since freshman year in high school, and through having a kid and all, gaining weight was a great challenge. However, when I weighed myself last week I topped off at 92. Monday morning I was at 92.8. Today, 93.8! I feel awesome!

I'm hoping that by the time Jen has forced me to start running with her I'm atleast at 105 already so I'll have something to work on toning. Because I hate looking like those girls that are all muscle, it's not very attractive to me. I want to be toned, but still look fragile and feminine. That's the goal.

Anyway, here's an email from Eli. I was feeling pissy so instead of IMing all day with him I told him to write me an email:


Dear Jen, Jennifer, and Jenni,

(I don't know why I started out with "Dear Jen, Jennifer, and Jenni" but it seemed fairly fitting.)

I did not stay sick for long after I talked to you, I woke up Saturday morning feeling pretty bad, really achy like I was about to get sick. But in the afternoon I had a hot tea from the vending machine then went to see a band play, there I had some beer. The next day I woke up completely fine, miracle beer I think.

So I'm enjoying my time in Japan, I am not getting you a bunch of imperfect souvenirs, but I'm looking for some good ones. Unfortunately the online Sanrio Japan store does not have any real badtz maru merchandise to speak of, so that seems to be a dead end on that front. I will be coming home on January 15th, until the first week of February, so be sure to pencil me in one of those days that I'll be in Wichita.

I don't think I'll be able to get you a tree, considering that I couldn't bring it back into America, nor will I be able to get you a flower from a cherry blossom tree, they are not in season, only for about a week in March I think.

I've found some clothes that I like out here, but considering that it was over $200 for a hoodie, I opted not to buy any. I have bought some CD's though, and another little camera, and a lapdance - which was not worth it in my opinion. other than that I don't think I've bought too much stuff, oh yeah, I bought a Nintendo DS, but I think I already told you, I need to buy a couple more games for it though. Oh, and today I bought some noise canceling earbud headphones. So it turns out I've bought a lot, more than I should probably. But I'm using my new United Points visa card, so I'm getting airline miles for all these purchases.

well, I think you're probably going to be done with your break soon, so I guess I'll wrap it up.

um, yeah, ok, bye.

Eli

PS. I hope you're not too fat for me to hang around when I get back.

PSS. I really hope you get those big hoop earings for when I come back to Wichita too


Eli is weird. He has a thing for big hoop earings and he thinks I'll wear a pair for him when he gets back. He is hilarious.

Ugh! Not really big on blogging right now. I feel like taking a nap. I have 5 more minutes before lunch, and since I already ate, I'll be napping at my desk =D
posted by Jenni @ 1:57 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW! 93.8! That's GREAT!!! As far as running, I'd say let's shoot for March on the first signs of warmer weather (unless you're ready sooner, just say the word!). I'll have your outfit ready and you may be at your 105 by then. Gives you some time to back off smokes too. Thanks for giving running a shot. I think it's pretty impressive :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.