www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL RANTS RANDOMLY

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I slept a good 12 hours. Basically got home around 5ish, went to bed, fell asleep, was woken up around 9ish by text messages that I could have done without, fell asleep again, and woke up at 5am. That was it. Then I got up, got ready for work, got to work, and sat here. Received some Instant Messages I could have done without, sat here some more. That's been it.

This has been what I've been staring at for most of the day.

IMG00036.jpg


Been listening to Paolo Nutini on my phone. I have the song Rewind on repeat. =D. I think I have the song almost memorized, or atleast I have the first verse:

"Picking up the pieces of the wreck you went and left, and I'm dealing with dilemmas in my not so stressful life. And I'm drinking stronger spirits, I made my home here on the floor. And I'm losing all ambitions and goals. And I'm going all out, and I'm thinking you're just as bad. Not sleeping at night, but I'm going from bar to bar. Why can't we just rewind?"


Really, I'm not sure if those are the right words. I have the CD case at home and I could look it up, but I'm not gonna. I like the song the way I hear it. You know, how some songs are totally awesome, and you sing along with words that make sense to you, then you find out what the real lyrics are and it's like, "Wow, that song actually sucks."

Kinda like with people too. I'm not sure how that makes sense, but it does right now. Just go with me on this.

Oh, and did I mention I'm planning a wedding. Hahahahaha. My friend at work got engaged, and since I seem to be the best planner ever, she's enlisted my help. It's fun. It's been almost a decade since I tried planning a wedding, I hope this one has a happier ending. Either way, it's something to keep me occupied for awhile.

Next I will have to decide between transferring back to WSU or transferring to Southwestern after I get my Associates. WSU is the easy choice because I have most of my credits there already, (possibly less paperwork.) Southwestern is better because they are designed for returning adult students, which means I'll have a better shot at getting the classes I need, during the times I'm off work. So I can possibly get through faster. So I just have to see if the credits I transferred from WSU to Butler will get transferred by Butler to Southwestern, or if I have to do two transfers, one from Butler and one from WSU. In which case, all those transfers alone will be enough to make me go to WSU. Have I mentioned I hate paperwork?

Anyway, I managed to get bombarded by IMs all of a sudden. Like 4 at a time, all from people here at work. Not sure when I became so highly in demand but my screen won't stop blinking. I'll blog more later.
posted by Jenni @ 4:02 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My vote is for WSU because it's a REAL school!

    Go Shockers!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.