www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL WORKS ON SATURDAYS

Saturday, January 12, 2008



Always hot, this Josh Turner character!

By the way, I'm at work today. Bleh!

My to-do list while I'm sitting here doing my 8 hours:

  • Clean out my Outlook inbox.
  • Clean my desk, drawers and shelves.
  • Send mass emails about next weeks food day.
  • Update my calendar.
  • Hopefully, update my journal.


Last night Ray got a bit too drunk to drive home, so I picked him up and drove him to his house. Good thing too, on the way there I passed four cop cars, all sitting within a block from each other. Anyway, I think during my lunch I will be picking him up to get to his truck which he left downtown. Now, if someone will just tell me when my lunch is supposed to be.
posted by Jenni @ 10:15 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I gave up on cleaning out my outlook express email inbox because it is too far gone. I think it has been six months since I last checked email on Cox. LOL. Long live, GMail!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.