www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL FINDS HERSELF QUITE APATHETIC

Tuesday, January 22, 2008



So the buzz around the office is that Heath Ledger is dead. This is news considering the recent death of another young Hollywood star, Brad Renfro. Frankly, people have babies and people die, but in this case, I would not be surprised if Tom Cruise is involved.

I have another hour of work left. I started the morning off making the department calendar. I ordered myself a medium meat lover's pizza for my lunch/dinner. I had a back and forth correspondence with a client that lasted almost an hour concerning an override on the software he was trying to force, and have taken 14 other calls since then. To top it off - I have class tonight. Woohoo!

Other things I cannot really blog about because of private people and their private lives. Let's just say things are getting annoyingly complicated. For now, I will bury myself in things I know I have to deal with, namely, work and school.

For the rest of the week:
  • Tuesday - work and class.
  • Wednesday - work, and going out with Carla at night.
  • Thursday - work and hopefully buying books afterwards.
  • Friday - work and bowling with Eli and his friends.
  • Saturday - work and then Amanda's birthday thing.
  • Sunday - my next non-work but first online class deadline, that means we'll see...


So everyone famous seems to be dying which puts me in the clear...

"No fame, no money, I'm nobody. The way I'm running has sure got me down on my knees. Next stop, Vegas please."

Name that tune!

(Actually, Vegas sounds great right about now.)
posted by Jenni @ 6:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.