www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL "CLEAN SMS INBOX = CLEAN SLATE"

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I started and am about done cleaning out the message inbox in the blackberry. I figured clean slate. I think I might schedule a New Year's Eve recreation as well, and this time do it right. Who knows.

Anyway, I'm a bit famished blogging these words. I had an update training I attended for 3 hours, and my lunch was scheduled somewhere in between that. Training was not over until 4:30pm which is when the early shifters leave so I couldn't very well take off and leave everybody on their own, so here I am. I have recently discovered the joy of Bacon and Cheese Whoppers, so I've been craving one all day. The plan is to go to BK right after work, before heading to PH to meet with Carla. Hopefully, this snow factor doesn't screw with my plans.

Anyway, just a short blog. Nothing much I can report yet. =D
posted by Jenni @ 7:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.