www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL AND SUBTLE SELF-DESTRUCTION

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Nothing to blog about, I leave you with poems:

Welcome to my burning house
Come right on in
Analyze the shit you walked in on
Mask suspicion with your grin

Appreciative of being humoured
No place to demand honesty or respect
I accept what little you can offer
To mend this walking wreck

Welcome to my burning house
I'm sorry if you get burned
Feel free to walk out on me
This lesson is not yours to learn

Appreciative of the company
Welcoming you with open arms
But always with the warning
This causes no good and all harm

So here is my own burning house
Not unlike those I've visited before
We have joy, pain, confusion
And animosity in store

And hoping when it ends
We'll still walk out as friends
When all is burnt and broken
With nothing left to mend


And one for fun...

Faces flash before me,
Everynight in bed alone.
Regrets try to bombard me
And I wave them off with a moan.

To all the men I never loved,
And those I liked a little,
Apologies and excuses
For why I cannot settle.

I know some may hold grudges
And other have forgotten,
But every memory haunts me the same
Alone I feel wretched and rotten.

If I could beg you, pretty please,
Send your ghosts away on other duties.
I'll promise someday, (though certainly not soon,)
I'll sacrifice and be a Mrs.


Okay, everyone much better? Good, me too.
posted by Jenni @ 5:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.