www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL AND DATING

Friday, March 14, 2008

Personally, I suck at dating, which is why I don't. I have found out that I am a panic dater. I am constantly looking for things wrong, and I always find things wrong. But you know, they say, "when something seems to good to be true, it probably is." So, since I'm big on planning on knowing what is going to happen next, I'm just trying to get this one non-relationship scheduled out I guess. Ugh! I've decided I'm gonna go out tonight and mingle with a couple ex-datees. It'll either remind me why I don't like dating, or why I wanted to start dating again. I hope to get this all figured out by Saturday. Yay, me, for my non-wavering determination.

Hmmm...me and my ex-datees. This is going to make for one interesting evening. Perhaps I should rethink this.

Nope, I'm going out, the plans have been set to motion. Everyone wish me luck.
posted by Jenni @ 4:37 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YEAH!!!

    You don't suck at dating. You have STANDARDS!

    Get dressed out, have fun and knock em all dead! The one left standing is. . .the one :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.