www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL - PURE CRAZINESS

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Carla, and I met the at the Pumphouse last night, per our almost-usual Wednesday Girl's night out. Adam met us about an hour into it. Now, let's get into the process of the Jennifer, Jenni, Jen personalities. Usually, it only takes 10 minutes transitioning in between, and most often than not it is triggered by surrounding factors. For example, creepy people I don't want to talk to evoke Jen - she does not like talking to you, she does not care about your fucking feelings, and please stop breathing on her. So, when Adam showed up I was clumsily toggling in between Jen and Jenni. Man, it was hard! Most people are already used to Jen, and there are no apologies necessary, but I didn't want to shock the boy completely. I checked in with him at the end of the night and he said it was fine, so we'll see.

Aside from all the fun of being half bitch half goober, I had a pretty good night. Adam told his work glory moment, and I got the whole big-eyed effect when I responded with something that resembled understanding. I think he thinks I'm retarded. Anyway, less awkwardness and more cuzzles, yay! Then Carla met another random, and we ended up eating with him at the OC after drinks at PH. He was funny. I'm sure if I had an hour with him I could make him cry. =D Sorry, don't mind the residual bitchyness. Ah, and I also bumped into an old friend with tons of news about my old stomping ground. People being fired, jilted, and dissed. I love it! I must ninja my way back in the scene just for the good stories. Hi, my name is Jennifer, I'm addicted to gossip.

Anyway, I have a lot of things to get done before spring break is over. I have posters I have to make, and I still need to email the advisor for specs and a deadline, the whole meeting was pretty vague and scattered, then I have papers to write, videos to watch and just overall school catching up. And I need to organize my closet. I guess we'll see how far I get.

Ah, and from moons ago, Katy Rose. I listened to it a gazillion times this morning already, but I will post and do just one more sing along before I get on with my day. And yes, maybe I thought of you, but definitely not the other video.



I like - Katy Rose

I wanna live before I die
So don't say I have to cry on
One more freezing floor
I ask you to open the door
And see how things could have gone
The reason that it took so long
Before you could figure out
That for so long I was about to break
And there were no arms to keep me
From harming me and now I'm searchin back to see
How I never tried to ask for some sympathy
'cause no- nobody wants to ride with me too far
'cause I might trip away
But in your arms I'd rather stay

You might just turn into something I like
You might just turn into something I like
You might just turn into something I li-li-li-li-li-li-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
You might just turn into something I

Want to dream about
Something I can't live withouit
My foot is in your hand
I want you to understand
How I could be confused
Right after being used
But still your here in spite
When I close my eyes to dream at night
I've gotta keep my pants on
I gotta check my pulse before I've gone too far away
To hurt so i think I'll stay around to hear ya breath
Saying all those words to me
Unraveling my fantasy while I drink
My oleander tea
posted by Jenni @ 8:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.