www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL MADE IT ALMOST AN ENTIRE DAY

Friday, March 21, 2008

Yesterday I did a bit of cleaning. I am proud to say I gave some clothes up. Well a skirt for Mom, a pile for Jennifer, and a pile for Goodwill. For me, that's a real challenge, because I'm a pack rat. I think I still have clothes I had since middle school. Really, though, it's not like I grew any since then. Once I get my closet under control, I "plan" on tackling all the paperwork I never intended to file. Most of them will go in the trash for sure.

Anyway, got to work on time today. I had enough time to get pretty too, so I was planning on not getting stressed. Trying to make the look last, since when I get stressed I tend to rub my face from the aggravation, and before I know it I have a flippin' pony tail. The day started out with promise of smooth sailing. I had enough time to do all the birthday planning stuff in the morning, IM my buddies, gossip here and there, and even got to eat lunch with Kim, Kelly and Hector. It was almost like I a half day of work. Until Adam decided to leave work early, abandon me on IM, (yes, I'm blaming my bad day on that,) and then crabby clients started phoning in. And I still have a couple more hours to go =( I am such a sad baby!

Adam and I are not supposed to have dinner until 7:30, but I'm thinking, if I get off work at 6:30 I'll be in my car by 6:45, drive to the restaurant and arrive around 7 or 7:10, I can get a head start on the drinking. And I so need it. All he did was meetings all day, and then left early. I actually did real work. Anyway, he says we're watching Bank Job. I hope it's good, and I hope I don't get so buzzed I fall asleep during it. That would suck.

Speaking of sleep, I've been having some good deep sleep, but so deep that I have been having some really vivid dreams too. And I actually started doing continuations of dreams. It's freaking frustrating. I do not like going through the same crap everyday and then going through it again at night. Not cool at all. The stupidest crap too. Me, looking for someone the entire dream and getting bombarded by trivial tasks. It's like a video game when you're main mission is to find the princess but you have to go through each level because you can get to the castle. I hope not to go through that again tonight.

Anyway, less than an hour to go and the hustle and bustle seems to be going away. Unfortunately, so has my hair and make-up. Bleh!
posted by Jenni @ 5:40 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its not that you can't get to the castle. Mario could always get to the castle, the problem is that everytime you defeated the boss in said castle, toad would come out and inform you that your princess was in another castle.

    Bringing young geeks the world over to the realization that they would never get the girl. Next time, please get your video game references correct.

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH where are my clothes?? GIMME GIMME GIMME!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.