www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL < NOTHING

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Yesterday I went to work, did my work thing. After work I met Eli at Anchor, ate, drank and played some MegaTouch. When I left the Anchor I left for Adam's, just to leave again. Got home, crashed and here I am again almost ready to head to work. Woohoo.

I woke up at 6am, laid around thinking. Would be nice to share this thinking activity with someone else, but it seems it's not the It thing to do these days, so I'll keep my thinking to myself. I'm not sure if it's a mood though, but somehow I woke up reevaluating everything. Things need to get sorted out. My minds is so cluttered I don't even know where to start, and I do think I'm sad about something but it seems I am unable to find my heart to verify. Oh well, right? I'm sure, crazy as I am, this will all change again in 30 minutes.

Let's give it a go. I will lay back down for 30 minutes, and see.

Until then a poem from 1996:

It was a dream
that carved itself in me.
A Man. A promise -
"The time will come, you'll see."
8 years passed
his essence remains in my soul,
and with his absence felt
I'm never quite whole.
And still I wait.
And still I seek,
for the owner of a memory
now grown weak.


Thank gawd for journals, eh? So if the timeline is correct I was 8 yrs old when I had the dream and 16 when I wrote this poem. Hmmm.
posted by Jenni @ 9:32 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.