www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL QUITS THE WEEKEND

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Not much to report on. I don't remember what Friday night was but I do remember noting happened. Saturday went to work and then to Liquid. That wasn't much better than Friday. Today the most fun was laundry and watching movies on TV. Yay, for Jen!

I just bombed an online exam tonight. Tomorrow, after work, I'll be playing catch up with my Astronomy class. Which means, I'll be packing the laptop with me in the morning and watching Astronomy DVDs before class. There will be a quiz tomorrow night. Tuesday morning before work I plan on take the make-up exam for my Art class, then work, then the actual class that night. Wednesday will be work, and finding something to bring in for food day on Thursday. Thursday is work and hopefully having some time to just relax in front of the TV and maybe do my nails. Then Friday night will be the after tax party, which now I am no longer looking forward to. Weekends are more dreadful than weekdays and it sucks.



This is put here because I've listened to it 20 times already tonight, and it makes me feel better. I plan on listening to it atleast 6 more times before falling asleep. This makes for easy access.
posted by Jenni @ 11:05 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We love you!

    Don't be sad!

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know what you need? You need a road trip. Maybe to Becky's or something? Or go gambling! Get away and have some relaxing fun! I don't see why you need to play BABYSITTER. Go back in your blogs. You KNOW how to have fun and who to have fun with! You're way top smart to be bothered by immature STUPIDITY! and those who need to shower more often. Total waste of time... get a breath of fresh air and go do something for YOU!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    June will be 4 months. I'll start my pros and cons list now :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.