www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL THINKS SHIX HAPPENS

Thursday, April 10, 2008

And despite that fact, I am still okay. I may not be "bad ass" but it's is fairly hard to break me. After all this, the story I'm not going through again(except one more time for Becky,) I've realized one thing - People can play games, and people can play dense, and they can all play on. I'm honest with my emotions, I'm honest with my thoughts, and screw anyone who can't handle that or can't match it. Shazam! There's your dose of insight into my soul.

Shix, again! I was ready to all blog my heart out, then Eli distracts me with lolcats. Must go to every page. Out!

Humorous Pictures

funny pictures


It's hard to be pissy when you have hundreds of these at your fingertips.
posted by Jenni @ 9:08 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would say anyone who is a SELF proclaimed "bad ass" ummm, probably is pretty insecure. Actually, VERY VERY insecure and needs to relaaaaax.

    I think you're a fashion bad ass in stilettos!!! :) to be feared and envied :)

    Have a GREAT Friday/weekend!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.