www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL IS A FUCKING NUT

Friday, May 09, 2008

Another day, another break up. Harsh words have already been flung all around, we don't need anymore. There was really no one to blame this time. Except me, I guess, for being "a fucking nut." Well, I allowed myself the usual mourning process, stayed in bed long enough, ate my share of the chocolate cake (I hate cake) and a little Debbie Smore. I think that was all that could've been done about that. I'm just as surprised as everyone else, which means not at all. Life goes on for both sides.

Okay, so maybe I'm a tad bit more sensitive right now. So, pardon me if calls go unanswered, IMs are ignored and text messages go to the wayside. I don't really feeling like being patronized anymore. Thank you. If you really want to help - send liquor.

Somehow I can't stop leaking. Hahahaha! Except during this George Jones video. "True love scratched for another's sake" is not so tragic when he sings about it.

See what I mean? Humour me, play it again, and this time clap with the beat. It's really fun. I love old people =D.

Okay, well, maybe I'll mourn just a few more minutes. I'm allowed damn it! I'm gonna grab another smore, smoke a cig and nap some more.
posted by Jenni @ 3:15 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmmm. Wow. You know you and I had a rocky start. OK, I was an assuming brat but you know, I put my stupidity aside, selfishness too. . .and what do you know? I found me a little sister that I love. I hardly to never assume I'm better than anyone, BUT, in light of some weirdness this week due to STUPID, SELFISH, SELF INDULDING and above all HEARTLESS people mistreating my family and friends, I'm starting to think there are a few of us that are special. It's probably you, Jen, but only because most everyone else is either scared, retarded or so stuck in their own dumb shit to see that other people have wants and feelings. Oh, and some people have even less since to pick up a bar of soap and take a shower! ;)

    Move on. You're loved. Not everyone can stay on top for long. Believe me, when THEY fall, and they will. . .it's YOUR turn to laugh. Be patient.

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Carla said…

    You may be a fucking nut, but you're MY fucking nutty friend who i love the hell out of. Sounds like drinks Wednesday needs to happen, bar therapy is awesome. And I will have clothes for you, too. :)

    I'm not patronizing you - you know I will buy all the liquor you need to feel better.

    I love you! <3

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY! Blog!

    Your last one is on a VERY VERY negative note! That can't be a positive vibe!!!??!! You're such an ameteur. . . :)

    Happy flippin Monday! bleh

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.