www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL VOMITS A BLOG

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Haven't blogged in ages. Finals is right around the corner and I am closer and closer to panic mode. But I thought a blog was due so I've taken some time to do so. Shhh...

What has been up? Well, I did a warranty hard disk replacement last Friday on my laptop. Everything was awesome until this morning. I need to contact Dell again. Please someone remind me.

Also, this weekend is Adam's cousin's (?) wedding. You guys need to help me pick a dress. He said sun dress. Seriously, I don't even like the sun, much less dress for it. I've narrowed it down to four dresses. I need input.

DSC01245

DSC01246

DSC01247

DSC01248


Wow. I think this blog will be mostly pics. Like this one.

5-6-08001


I saw it last night on Becky's MySpace blog. It is adorable. Why? Because this is my best friend. She's super smart. In fact she's a doctor. Anything I need to know I call Becky. Oh, look, she's a huge ass dork! Hahahahaha! Woohoo! Guitar Hero!

Oh, and this one I've been hanging on to. Wanted to blog about it but didn't have the time. I've already made the observation that Facebook is a fairly controlling application. You know, "You and So-and-So are now friends." Really, jack ass, I thought we were already friends. Thanks for validating it. And then I got this really nosey email.



Well, good question. Um, I don't know. He says we are? I thought we were, but now I'm kinda wondering too. Hmmm... Hahahaha! You know how I know we are? This last picture.

DSC01240


I ran into this picture while trying to empty out my camera. I think I accidentally took it at the museum when I was trying to turn off the flash. I saw it, and I thought perfect. Just this picture. Just that. Nothing else. And I know I am madly in love with him, and we are perfect. Yeah, I know, cheese. I shut up now!

Okay, I've purged all my blog notes. It's out of my system and on to the site. Do it with it what you want. I have to try to graduate.
posted by Jenni @ 10:04 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wayne & I agree that dress #1 is the best.

    And yes, I'm a big dorky 'tard who is addicted to playing "Slow Ride" on Guitar Hero. And now I'm famous via your blog!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.