www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL IS MOTHER FLIPPING AMAZED

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Yesterday two people in two different circumstances surprised me with their behavior and both times it killed me. All is forgiven, easily. Yes, love is a many splendor thing. Forgotten? That's quite a different story. But today is not the day to linger on it.

This afternoon I'll be heading to Andover to meet Apple and Andrew and help them with Apple's enrollment process. After that I'll be going straight to a Phi Theta meeting. Tomorrow is a seminar (another Phi Theta event) until 3pm, and then Adam's band's gig later that night. Saturday, I'll be visiting the Wichita Art Museum to complete an Art assignment, and also I think Carla is going to be convincing Paul to have a dinner party. Sunday is always homework and laundry day, and with the finals ahead of me, it's time to buckle down.

My personal life has slowly turned to shit. I wish I could get pissed off about it. That is always easier to handle than this heavy disappointment I get to carry around with me now.
posted by Jenni @ 9:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.