www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL OUT OF GO JUICE

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sitting at work bored out of my mind. w00t! Bebi went home to wait for FedEx to deliver his new guitar. Don't know how many guitars he has but supposedly his entire life has lead up to THIS guitar. There goes my blue mini van and simple suburban married life. Anyway, waiting for him to get back to work so I can get more distraction through IM.

Got email that adopt-a-highway program has been postponed for next weekend. That leaves me able to sleep in Saturday, which I'm sure Adam will not object to. Saturday is his best friend's birthday though, and something something about KC. Adam, I think, wants to go, but since I'm one day out of being unemployed, it's probably not a good idea for me. We'll see.

I keep getting distracted by nothing. I wish I brought my astrononmy book in so I can do some homework. My instructor emailed me the list of assignments for the whole semester. I would love to get those done.

Okay will blog more later. Seriously have no motivation today.
posted by Jenni @ 12:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.