www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL IS UP WAY TOO EARLY

Monday, April 21, 2008

I made sure to turn my alarm off planning on sleeping in today, also, considering that I didn't get to bed until past midnight last night. This morning, my new sleeping in time is...6:30am. Hahahaha! Adam would be so proud. Last night he told me to make a to-do list, so maybe right now is a good time.

To-Do List:
  • Eat. (Feeling hungry already.)

  • Do my Astronomy homework for the rest of the sem.

  • Write Astronomy paper.

  • Get picture of last week's highlight art for Art Class.

  • Pick up my cap and gown from the bookstore.

  • Confirm the actual time for graduation.

  • Submit the Relay for Life moneys.

  • Make copies of Phi Theta posters and post them.

  • Get sleeping bag and such for Relay for Life.

  • Learn how to use my graphing calculator.

  • Start studying for my math final.

  • Clean room, and closet.

  • Drop off DAV donations.

  • Start running.

  • Build Voltron.


For your viewing pleasure - the formation of Voltron:



Alright I think I've killed enough time. Currently, blogging and catching up on The HIlls. Which reminds me that Adam does not like TV. So weird right? I don't know. Everyone knows how big I am on TV, even when I don't have time to watch it I still catch up online like this morning, and I am the bestest at recap. What will I do with a boy that doesn't want to listen to my recaps. He is so almost perfect. =D

By the way, the weekend recap, goes as such - Friday got up way early, excited about my last day of work. Heard from Spherion and was advised that I will be coming back to work July, so that put a little cap on my unemployment, and instead of feeling boredom I felt a deadline AGAIN. Ugh! Pressure, pressure! Get everything caught up, make sure I graduate, and make everything not as hectic for next tax season. I swear I am almost dying. Either way Carl took some time out of his day off to come to work and get me, and take me to Sumo for lunch. It was the bestest lunch. After lunch, I was curled up at my desk trying to nap. The tax party was immediately after work, got Adam and during the drive to, realized that I didn't even bother asking him if he wanted to go. Der! I guess I just sort of said "On this day, such and such, that is what we are doing." I am a spaz! It was fun though, especially after Matt and Jen got there. Adam liked them tons, especially Matt. Weirdos!

Saturday morning woke up with a bit of a sugar spell. Adam let me indulge in Arby's. I'm slowly trying to let him see how much of a fast food junkie I really am. After eating we went to Borders and Adam read his magazines. He was so cute! In the arm chair, with his coffee, trying to be all smart! Hahahaha! I also took my first shower at his house, and almost got burnt to death. Stupid shower! I had to get out, holler at Adam and get rescued, with shampoo and everything still in my hair. It was embarassing! In my defense though, if he had just taken the shower with me, I would not have needed rescue, he could have been there to do water temperature control the whole time. Yep, it's his fault. Also, his bassist, Danielle, needed help with hair coloring stuff and asked me to assist. Adam went and got food while we were doing that junk. By the time we got done and joined the guys downstairs there was some attitude that had formed. I don't know what that was about, but maybe I should not have said out loud what I thought it was in front of his boys. I think I possibly embarassed him, but if I did he hasn't said. There is something amiss with that boy. Perhaps I am bossier than necessary and I should give him his balls back before I get a full on revolt. Perhaps. I'm still undecided.

For Saturday night we went to the Green Derby to watch Signum and Tainted. We only actually caught part of Signum's show but still fun. Adam, Zach, Dave and I played a couple games of pool. After a bit everyone decided to bail. Dave and Danielle hit downtown, and Zach, Adam and I decided to call it a semi early night.

Sunday morning woke up early but somehow kept finding myself back asleep. Adam and I actually stayed in bed until about 2pm I think. How about that for sleeping in? Adam and I went to Johnny Carino's for lunch, and then chilled back at the house where I attempted to start learning how to play the guitar. I will volunteer the fact that I suck at it. That's all.

Got home Sunday night and pigged out on Mom's home cooking, which I so miss after every weekend. I ate, napped, took my math quiz, talked to Adam, ate an ice cream sandwich and feel asleep.

Tons of fun stuff. Tons of trivial stuff. Tons of nothing stuff. Tons of stuff to look forward to. This week with the to-do list is going to be enough so I don't even know how much real blogging I will get done. I hope I've over compensated enough with this blog. It was much easier when I was stuck at work. Also, someone remind me to remind Adam about this weekend. Friday April 25th by 7pm I have to be ar the Relay for Life site in El Dorado, which is an overnight event until 7am the next morning, after that I have a Poverty Simulation to do by 9am in Andover. That means I won't be able to spend Friday night with my bebi, and I'm already going through withdrawals. Poor poor me! But maybe since that past couple of weekends have been jam packed we can finally have a lazy one and maybe finally go to the zoo. Maybe.

Okay, gonna go start my day. Wish me luck and don't hesitate to check up on me.
posted by Jenni @ 7:15 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When you come back in July, know that the whole property is going smoke-free effective May 1 (yes this year). But since you and I are both quitting 'effective' Sunday that won't matter, right???? :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.