www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL - ALL DRESSED UP AND NO WHERE TO GO

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Today was an awesome day for house arrest. Woke up and found Becky had texted the "Call me when you get this" mystery message. Called her immediately and panicked asking "When did you send that?" It was only 10 minutes prior. We are so psychically connected. Hahahaha! We had about an hour long catch up conversation, despite poor Adam still in bed occasionally grumbling and throwing things at me. Later in the afternoon I got the sarcastic "You tell Becky EVERYTHING" referring to the incessant gabbing he desperately tried to sleep through but miserably failed at. Poor Bebi! Anyway, since I got up early and caught him up on his laundry I demanded that he go pick me up another Arby's meal. Of course, butthead went to La Monde and ate by himself because he's too good for fast food, but whatevs.

During most of the afternoon he messed around with his electronic toys. (No one get perverted yet, not those type of toys, just musician toys, pedals, and such.) Anyway, after I had sufficiently feigned interest I proceeded to shower and "nap." *wink*wink* The nap was great (both times), and got me all pumped up for the night ahead. Unfortunately, it seems the weather has taken a turn for the worse. Rain and wind have taken over. Ah, Kansas! Tonight was the night we were supposed to go out with Adam's sister too. Poo!

Well, atleast the band is using this time productively. Currently they are downstairs practicing, and I don't know why but I think they have gone to playing the Team America theme song. WTF?! This is too hilarious!

Anyway, I'm sitting upstairs at Adam's desk trying to wait out the storm. I'm all dressed up already. Damn it!

Ah, and I took a personality quiz on Facebook last week. I thought all it consisted of were statistics on where I fell percentage wise on the 5 personality traits that it lists. Apparently it also comes with a personality disorder diagnosis. This was pointed out by Eli, and he mentioned how right on it was. I went back to look and I agree whole heartedly. Who would have thunk it? Behold!

Disorder?


BTW, I looked up histrionic just to be a bit more versed with my own disorder.
his·tri·on·ic
–adjective Also, his·tri·on·i·cal.
1. of or pertaining to actors or acting.
2. deliberately affected or self-consciously emotional; overly dramatic, in behavior or speech.

–noun
3. an actor.

Hmmm...right?

Okay, I think they are taking a break, this should be my time to sneak a smoke it. Ciao!
posted by Jenni @ 9:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.