www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL - INSOMNIA

Monday, April 28, 2008

Saturday night was a bast (of what I can remember). Adam, Dave, Danielle and I started out at The Shamrock to see Spirit of the Stairs. Cool band. Also, went to Pumphouse. Bumped into The Ex, and it did not turn out as bad as could be expected. Well, stories for those that are privy to it, and everyone else gets what I just got done typing. =D Also bumped into Nick Bundy, Ryan Magno and others. I love going out. I love seeing people. It is so much so my swirl. Adam allowed me to drink without the responsibility of driving. I think that's how I went a bit overboard. Poor Adam. He is very good at taking care of me though. When we finally got up this afternoon he forced me out of bed to get food. We went to Shorty Smalls and had lunch plus milk shakes. Yummy! Got back to the house, napped (real nap) some more and then he ordered us some pizza and buffalo wings (my hang over meal) as we watched Indiana Jones.

I finally left and retired being baby around 9ish to face reality. I took two online quizes tonight, and basically chat with Eli (who is in Colorado) until 1ish. It just turned 2am and I'm barely sleepy. Must be all the napping I accomplished this weekend.

Well, I've been browsing YouTube most of the night, and I'm out of things to browse. This is right around when I put my favorite song of the day on the blog to replay over and over until I fall asleep. Tonight's big winner is Missy Higgins and Scar. Woohoo! (Yes, I know I've already shared this before, but it's my blog so flip off.)

posted by Jenni @ 1:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.